Lump Crab MeatKingfisher Lump Crab Meat 145g (DW 105g)
- 450g Kingfisher Lump Crab meat
- 400g small wonton wrappers (available in most Oriental supermarkets)
- 450g cream cheese, softened
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped fresh root ginger
- ½ teaspoon chopped fresh coriander
- ½ teaspoon dried parsley
- 3 tablespoons dark soy sauce
- 1 litre oil for frying
- Heat oil in a large frying pan or deep-fat fryer to 180°C.
- In a small bowl, mix together cream cheese, soy sauce, ginger, garlic, parsley, coriander and crab meat.
- Place 1/2 to 1 teaspoon of the filling into the centre of each wonton wrapper. Fold the wonton wrapper over the stuffing to make a triangle or a half moon. Moisten the edges with a little water and seal. Place prepared wontons under a slightly moist kitchen towel until ready for frying.
- Add 3 or 4 wontons to the hot oil and cook until golden brown, turning once. Set aside on kitchen towels to drain. Repeat until all wontons have been fried. Serve hot with sweet and sour dipping sauce.